Too much to move? No problem!
For most, moving is just as stressful as it is exciting. Having to pack up everything you own, living out of boxes before & after the move, getting all the paperwork in order, driving back and forth between homes to transport all your stuff and borrowing friends, neighbors or family to help you move can make the process seem uncomfortable and time consuming. Luckily there is a solution, North Country Movers and Haliburton Self Storage.
How Can North Country Movers & Haliburton Self Storage Help?
The experts at North Country Movers are professional movers, they know all the tips, tricks and strategies to make your move as simple as possible. With access to large moving vehicles, boxes and the strong men and women who do this for a living there is no reason for you to worry about how you’re going to get that grand piano off of the second floor.
Once you have everything in the truck you may find that there’s not as much space in your new home as your previous one. If you need a new home for your belongings a storage unit is an excellent short or long term solution to your storage problems. Haliburton Self Storage has flexible terms and units designed to hold as much or as little as you need. Our comparable rates, clean, friendly and well lit environment makes for the perfect place for you to store your belongings all year round.
Why Should I Hire A Moving Company?
There are a host of reasons why hiring a moving company can be of benefit to you;
- Reduced risk of injury – Moving large furniture and appliances is something that most of us only do occasionally, and when you move you suddenly have to do it twice in the same day. This takes multiple people and a lot of time that you may or may not have. The odds of hurting yourself or someone else during this process can be pretty high if you don’t know what you’re doing. Hiring professional movers eliminates the risk of injury and ensures that you and your furniture arrive safe and sound.
- Keeping your friends friendly – Everyone always says they are happy to help you move, and they are, until the day comes that you call asking for help. Moving is tiring and stressful, bringing your friends and family into the mix will just tire them out just as much as it does you. Instead, you can turn that moving party into a house warming party by hiring movers and inviting your friends over after to share in the excitement, not the stress.
- More time – The benefits of having more ‘free’ time during a move are self explanatory. By hiring movers to do all the heavy lifting, packing and unpacking you free up your time to focus on the other important aspects of the move.
- Having the right tools for the job – Professional movers are experts at moving people, they do it for a living. They have all of the required tools, trucks, straps, as well as an invaluable source of knowledge and experience to make your move as easy as possible.
- Your valuables are insured – With professional movers your items are insured. This means that you don’t have to worry about losing your goods to damage, although there is little risk of serious damage with professional movers moving your stuff, you are still protected should something happen.
- Potential Savings – People always underestimate the cost of moving all by yourself, the cost of a truck rental, equipment rentals, potential breakage, injury, feeding the free help (your friends and family) and your time all add up, it can actually be cheaper to hire a professional mover then to rent all of the resources you need to move.